Katt's Blog

Saturday, April 14, 2007

updates

So, I thought I would give a brief update on my life since it's been a while and so much has happened. As far as work goes, it's a lot better. I'm feeling more comfortable with everyone the have all been really helpful as time goes on. They even made me a cake for my birthday! David's brithday was great and delicious:) Life in general has been great and my birthday was the highlight of the last few weeks! It was a total surprise! He took me to the spa in the morning where I got a wonderful body scrub and a manicure!..the first manicure of my life because he hates my nails..haha. It was great! He then picked me up and we went home and had a cake that he made while I was at the spa..how sweet;)....then just when I thought the day was over we went down to defiance point zoo! It was a great day for the zoo and I couldn't remember the last time I had gone to one. It was so much fun and it was so nice to spend some much needed quality time together. We then went out to dinner and had a lovely evening together. I had the day off from work which made the day even better! I can't thank him enough for a memorable birthday. Well....we're about to go to the supermall right now to get him a glove for the summer.....I think I should shower....................see ya!

1 Comments:

  • Are you ever going to update this thing? I'm just curious...

    :o)

    By Blogger Jen, at 9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home