Katt's Blog

Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Christmas Weekend part 2

Well, it is now Tuesday and the weekend is officially over because I am sitting at work once again. The weekend went as well as it could. We never made the gingerbread house :( It was so busy that we didn't get to half of everything we wanted to do, but that is okay. Sunday night at David's aunt's went very well. Good food and of course I got to meet more people. However, I think the dessert did me in because Sunday night I did not get any sleep due to my damn stomach. We had a gift exchange with David's friends and I got a handheld Suduko electronic game which was pretty darn sweet. After that we went to Denny's and I ate still more crap but it was good (except the chocolate milkshake sucked). Monday we were at David's and I got to meet more people and eat a lot of good food. When everyone left around 8 or so David and I opened our presents to each other and my family. CSI season 6, Ice age dvd's, a bath and body bath robe, some clinique, and earrings from my sister:) David loved the neon seahawks sign that he's known about for 2 months which I was happy with and for the first time ever I received diamonds. Let alone me not owning any jewlery, I received diamond earrings which immediately I started crying over even before I opened the box. I wasn't expecting anything like that and I was so happy I didn't know what to do with myself. I also received some pretty cool quality earrings from him which of course I had to try them all on right away. (I need the practice because I suck at taking them out!) So I must say this weekend was a success. No crazy drama to report besides me missing my family and wishing they were there...and the incredible presents!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home