Katt's Blog

Friday, December 22, 2006

Christmas weekend part 1

Hello, again and welcome to pre Christmas weekend. I am sitting at work right now ready for the day and I couldn't be more excited. I am supposed to get off early today, so we'll see if that happens. Then I will be driving to Puyallup and spending the weekend with David's family and friends. I received the gifts in the mail my parents sent me last night so I am relieved that they finally made it here. David's house looks great and I know it's going to be a fun weekend. The plan is as follows:

pre Dec. 24: make gingerbread house, wrap presents which he will probably want to do by himself;), buy food for Christmas day, clean the place up, put up lights outside which I believe he is doing today.....and i'm sure a million other things

Dec. 24: Spend the afternoon at David's aunt's place and right after that come back to his place and meet with friends for a gift exchange and then probably go to Denny's or something...

Dec. 25: Christmas day at David's! I HAVE THE DAY OFF FROM WORK!

...part 2 will follow on Tuesday morning with a review of the weekend events:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home