Katt's Blog

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Long day.......

So I'm sitting here at work right now and it's only 1:44pm. I get off work at 4pm and all I can think about is everything I have to do after work. I put some samples away today and that took about 30 minutes. I walked to the freezer farm across the way (across the way equals about 100 feet) to put some boxes away (it was beautiful outside). So pretty much nothing has happened today and time is practically standing still. I purposely don't do stuff today so I will have something to do tomorrow, which is not like me at all. I like getting things done right away...not saying I don't procrastinate here and there, but at work I like to get things done. I'm going to go get the gift exchange present today after work and wrap that sucker and I also need some Christmas cards. I have a package to pick up down at my apartment complex office...that's for Shellie's (my co-worker) birthday on Thursday. Then I will make the drive to Puyallup. Lately driving there hasn't been so bad, but coming back in the morning has been tough. I've stayed awake during the drive and when I get home I usually sleep for another hour because I am so tired. However, waking up from that hour nap just sucks and I am so tired I have to force myself into the shower and out the door in 10 minutes. I can't wait to start taking the train! It will still be early but I won't have to drive for an hour and I can just nap until we get to Seattle! Well, I'm really just writing this blog to kill some time, however, I've only killed 10 minutes..............

thoughts throughout the day......

-why can't specimen processing put in the data BEFORE I get the worksheets so then I can finish putting in the data and send it off instead of having to send it back to them and then having them send it back to me and then sending it off!!...they've been slacking on that lately...

-i like post its

-i seem to prefer to add and subtract on a post it note instead of using a calculator when i'm looking at my bank account or some other document with numbers..keeps my mind busy...sort of...

-there is this zip up hoodie that i think is really nice at american eagle but i'm trying to get away from that store and become an adult....http://www.ae.com/web/browse/product.jsp?rcid=womens&scid=cat90048&navroot=womens&productId=1455_7597

-if shellie wasn't playing music right now it would be so quiet in here you would here a pin drop..i don't have any speakers....thank God for Shellie!

-i want to be in Puyallup with my baby :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home