Katt's Blog

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

What a morning...

Alright, so I finally made it to work. After losing my ID card and then foolishly going back home to look for it while I'm already half way to work (I didn't find it at home). I then tunred around and headed back to work. The commute back to work took an hour...I live 10 freakin' minutes away! I preceded on getting a new ID and then headed down to my basement dwelling when in the end I finally realized I was soaking wet. That was the icing on the cake. However, after all of this I managed to laugh (while crying on the inside...j/k)). Oh yeah, and on top of this I feel like my stomach is upside down and draining it's sugary contents into my gut. Every morning at 4 am I have a can of coke zero on the drive back from David's so I can stay awake. I drank like half the can and I thought I was going to die on the way home (die=poo). Despite all of this, I am in a good mood and can't wait to go home! (and then to David's which is at least an hour to an hour and a half drive) :) (but it's so worth it ;))

2 Comments:

  • was the die = poo from the coke? I find when I drink a coke at 7 in the morning, I want to "die" too.

    By Blogger Jen, at 6:47 PM  

  • oh yeah..it was from the coke...so guess what I did this morning............had another coke on the way home...i only took a couple of sips for fear of "dying"...if you have any other ideas of how to stay awake without the coke I will gladly consider them!!

    By Blogger Katt, at 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home