Katt's Blog

Monday, October 23, 2006

Only the beginning...

After much thought and consideration I have decided to make my thoughts public. David gets to listen to me everyday so now everyone else can share in the excitement! So let's get started.........

Lately I've been thinking about "home home" a lot. "Home home" refers to Minnesota. I now consider Washington my "home". I'm excited to see my parents, my sister, and a few friends for Thanksgiving, but that's about it. I have no desire to see too many other people. I moved out to Seattle because there was a lot of opportunity here for a career in the science field and I wanted to see what the big city was like. However, there is a little part of me that wanted to start over. You can call that running away or what have you, but I believe moving here was the best decision I have ever made. I tried to resolve as many issues at home as I could before moving. I think I did that to the best of my ability and I have no regrets about anything. When I moved here I did not know anyone or anything, nor did I have a job. Surprisingly though, I managed to have a positive attitude and things have worked out in my favour. I have a wonderful boyfriend who I am absolutely in love with (what more could I ask for)? I think I can actually say that I am truly happy. Are there things about my life that I want to change? Of course. I also have my bad days just like everyone else. Then there are times when I'm happy and smiling, but true happiness has been rare. I believe you cannot know what true happiness is until you have experienced the complete opposite...

....now if I could just get my lazy ass to the gym I bet I would be even happier!

Now that I have set a happy foundation for myself, I can finally get to work on my real thoughts and ideas;)

1 Comments:

  • Yay, another blog to add to my daily websites to check out.



    Welcome to the Bloggerhood!

    By Blogger Jen, at 3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home