Katt's Blog

Friday, January 19, 2007

The Move

Well, it has finally happened and I couldn't be happier! The move in with David is official, however, I still have to pay rent at my old place until someone signs the lease, but what are you going to do. We (pretty much 99% David) have cleaned up the cat room and should be hauling stuff up there this weekend. I say 99% David because it is true, and because I seem to mess something up everytime I touch something. So our, schedules haven't been exactly the same lately because of the room...he stays up all night and I sleep all night...I wake up..and he goes to bed...it sucks but that will hopefully change soon;) The moving itself went well..we filled a Uhaul and 5 hours and a hundred bucks later it is complete. I know that I have pretty much lived at David's for the last 5 months, but it really is different when you actually "move in". Don't get me wrong, I am happy and excited and things are going great, but it's still weird to call it home and not David's...it's still weird to actually put stuff in the closet and keep it there.........all of those things kind of hit you, but I'm too happy to really think about it.

2 Comments:

  • Yay, you two!! I'm so happy for you guys.

    It *is* weird to call someone else's house your own, isn't it?

    I'm glad that when Jeff & I moved in to our house, it was "our" house together & not me moving into his or he moving into mine. I think I would feel it was "his" house still, even if I had been living there for any length of time.

    Anyways, yay!!!

    By Blogger Jen, at 6:45 PM  

  • wow congrats! that's great to hear how well it's going for you and David.

    he's done miracles with that house, and now that it's your home as well, it's just going to get even better. :)

    By Blogger joel, at 4:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home